1. There shall be a dramatic society in the college.
2. All students of the college shall be the members of the society.
3. Every student shall pay to the society a subscription of Rs.15/- per year at the time he/she pays his/her first installment of college fees for the session.
4. The Principal of the college shall be Ex-officio President of the Dramatic Society.
5. The affairs of the Society shall be managed by an executive committee consisting of the following members.
i) President- Principal (Ex-Officio)
ii) Vice-President- To be nominated by the Principal from among the teaching staff.
iii) Associate members to be nominated by the Principal from among the teaching staff.
iv) A Secretary and an Asst. Secretary to be elected by all the students of the college.
v) One representative from each class by election. In case representatives in respect of some classes are not elected, the Principal or his nominee shall nominate one student to represent each class.
The executive committee shall perform the following duties-
a) To decide the play to be staged during the year and the time of staging the same.
b) To prepare and pass the budget for the year.
c) To sanction expenditure for the drama.
d) To sanction amounts of the reserve fund for purchase of property or for the up keep, repair or replacement of articles already purchase for the society.
e) To meet from time and to decide all other matters connected with the Society.
f) To Award prizes to the best artists at the close of the year.
g) To get the expenditure of the year audited after the staging of the drama.
6. The Secretary and Asst. secretary are not expected to be given actor's role in the drama unless specially permitted, One of them will keep the minutes of the society and the other, shall be in charge of office accounts or as desired by the Vice-President, Either one or both of them may be removed from office if they fail to discharge their duties properly.
i) by the principal or
ii) by a vote of no-confidence passed by 2/3 of the members of the Executive Committee especially called for the purpose and notified by a meeting of the general body of the members called for the purpose.
7. The quorum for any ordinary meeting of the Executive Committee will be four.
8. The Principal reserves the right to alter, amend or abrogate any of the rules mentioned above. If a member wants to alter or amend any of the rules, the alteration or amendment must be passed by a majority of the Executive Committee in a meeting especially called for the purpose. Such alteration of amendment is subject to the approval of the Principal. The Properties of the society should not ordinarily be lent out to outside organization or individuals.