1. The college provides common room facilities to the students.
2. Principal shall nominate one teaching staff to supervise and give the suggestion for development of the common room arrangement.
3. A secretary and an Assistance Secretary to be elected by the students.
(a) Any student is eligible for common room secretaryship. (b) The common room Assistant Secretary shall belong to first year or third year class.
5. The Asst. Secretary shall assist the Secretary in the discharge of his duties and in his absence, perform all his functions.
6. The common room secretary shall arrange literary and cultural competitions for all students, which inspires great enthusiasm among the students.
7. A girls representative shall be nominated by the Principal for Common Room.
© Copyright 2017 www.bbmchandikhole.org